If you encounter the Boot Configuration Data tệp tin is missing error in Windows 10, you can fix it with Startup Repair or Command Prompt; if there is no Windows installation CD/DVD, employ AOMEI Partition Assistant.
4. Wait patiently for your OS to lớn be repaired.
Way 2. Fix BCD error with Command Prompt
If Startup Repair is invalid, you can try lớn fix the error manually via Command Prompt.
Do as the following steps:
1. Go lớn Repair your computer>Troubleshoot > Advanced options> Command Prompt.
2. Repair MBR by running the following commands:
● bootrec.exe /fixmbr● bootrec.exe /fixboot● bootrec.exe /scanos● bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd
Or delete & rebuild BCD via typing the commands below and each one should come with hitting Enter key:
● attrib –r –s –h c: ootcd del c: ootcd● bcdboot c: windows
3. Restart your computer.
Way 3. Mix Windows partition active
Sometimes, the partition where Windows installed is not phối active will result in Windows can’t boot and give you “The Boot Configuration Data file is missing some required information” error message. Thus, just mix Windows partition active will solve the issue.
Go to lớn command prompt, type in the following command one by one, & each with pressing Enter:
● heckorea.com● danh sách disk● select disk # (# is the number of system disk)● menu volume● select volume # (# is the number of system volume)● active● exit
Fix boot configuration data tệp tin missing in Windows 10
What if you have no Windows installation media? What if you are unfamiliar with CUI? Don’t worry! You can realize how khổng lồ fix BCD errors like The Boot Configuration Data tệp tin is missing in Windows 10 via a GUI tool – AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard. It is an overall and powerful tool khổng lồ manage disk và partitions on Windows 10/8/7, XP, và Vista, enabling you to lớn create bootable truyền thông and rebuild MBR.
Free tải về it và have a look at how it works:
Step 1. Insert a USB drive lớn a working Windows-based computer. Install & run AOMEI Partition Assistant on the computer. Click Create Bootable truyền thông and vày as the Wizard prompts.
Step 2. Connect the bootable USB drive created via AOMEI Partition Assistant to lớn the unbootable computer và enter BIOS lớn boot Windows from the USB drive.
Step 4. Choose a proper type of MBR based on your Windows operating system.
Step 5. Click Apply > Proceed to perform the operation. After repairing, restart your computer.
● This tool allows you to lớn extend C drive without deleting, copy partition in Windows and check bad sectors, etc.
● to lớn experience more advanced features lượt thích lost partition recovery, dynamic to basic conversion, & so on, you can nâng cấp it to lớn Professional version.
With this article, you can get simple and safe ways to lớn fix the Boot Configuration Data file missing in Windows 10. Some information required error in Windows 10 và other similar BCD errors. But you are not always able khổng lồ repair various boot failure. Thus, it is recommended you khổng lồ back up system in advance.